We promise to be with you throughout the journey.
Even if you have never before been responsible for making funeral arrangements, the professionals at Diehl-Whittaker Funeral Service have the experience and knowledge to guide you through this emotional journey.
Why Choose Cremation?
Cremation is increasingly chosen because it can be less expensive than a burial service and allows for the memorial service to be held at a more convenient future time, when relatives and friends can come together.
For families who choose cremation, yet desire a traditional funeral service, the decedent can be embalmed, dressed and placed in a rental display casket for a traditional viewing and funeral service, then cremated after the service is complete.
Whatever you choose, a gathering is an important time to say goodbye and comfort each other. We will assist you with creating a meaningful event which reflects and celebrates the life of your loved one.
Speak with one of our Caring Directors for guidance on making these difficult family decisions.
affordable cremation packages
All Included, One Price
Immediate Cremation with Memorial Service in our Chapel
Traditional Funeral Service with Viewing followed by Cremation
The savings realized by selecting a funeral service followed by cremation result because:
(1) no casket purchase is necessary, and
(2) no cemetery purchase is required.
Interested in Burials?
We also offer affordable package pricing on full service casket burial with various funeral options.
Concerned about Paying for the Funeral?
The Tribute Payment Plan is available for families in need of “a little extra time” to pay.
- Apply online, and in less than two minutes you will get an answer directly from our network of lending partners
- Your application information is confidential – the management and staff of Diehl-Whittaker Funeral Service does not have access to your application information.
- Applying will not affect your credit score.
- Available dollar amount, terms, and interest rate are determined by the lender, and are dependent on your credit score.